Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

I've been tagged

I got tagged by Jared
Sadly though my list will not be that interesting, thought provoking or moving, in fact it will be quite boring.


1. One book that changed your life:
The Bible by God

2. One book that you've read more than once:
Wings of Dawn by Sigmund Brouwer

3. One book you'd want on a desert island:
My Bible also by God

4. One book that made you laugh:
Who's Who of Cats by John R.F. Breen

5. One book that made you cry [or feel really sad]:
Can I use the Bible again? Um if not then I guess the Shadow War series by George Lucas and Chris Claremont (it has sad moments)

6. One book that you wish had been written:
The Complete Condensed Sayings of Jesus by "The Twelve" (stole that one from Jared) or any of the three that I'm currently working on

7. One book that you wish had never been written:
Not well read enough to answer this question

8. One book you're currently reading:
The Power of A Praying Woman by Stormie Omartian

9. One book you've been meaning to read:
Heretics/Orthodoxy by G.K. Chesterton

10. Now tag five people:
I tag Mary, Krissie, Ben, and two other people that read my blog and haven't been tagged yet (whoever you may be)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok i was tagged by the boy too, where do i post my junk? I miss you

Leah said...

you post in on your blog silly! i miss you too, TONS