Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Pictures update

Just a quick note to let you know I've add a few more pictures. I'm still in the process of adding some of our Scotland pictures but the website is being stupid right now so I'll see if I can get them up later. I also need to put up our Prague, Trier, and Rhein River pictures but we haven't gotten them developed yet and James hasn't put the Prague pictures on my profile on his computer otherwise they'd be in there too. Anyways, keep checking back, I'll get 'em up soon! Laters!

Whoops, I forgot to mention how my evening with the 40 women went...well it wasn't as painful as I thought it was going to be. I took the new LT (Marjorie) with me so I had kind of a buddy there with me and there were maybe 25-30 women that actually showed up so it wasn't quite as overwhelming as it could have been. Mainly we had dinner and made small talk here and there with the couple of pregnant ladies that we sat near. The tables were scattered all over a small room and before we even ordered our food they pushed almost all the tables together and two more ladies came and sat on the other side of Marjorie and me, they ended up being our entertainment for the rest of the evening, which was kinda fun. There was a "guest" speaker of sorts who was a massage therapist/dance instructor and she talked about what different kinds of massages can do for you and all that fun stuff. I found out that if you are in you first trimester during pregnancy that it's really not a good idea to get any kind of massage 'cause one there are places on your back and feet (i think) that if massaged the wrong way can send you into labor and also i guess the toxins released from knots and such aren't good for the baby. So any pregnant ladies out their or for future mom wanna be's, don't get a massage, at least not in the first trimester! Anyways so that was interesting and then they had a couple of door prizes, 10 people "won" a free dance lesson with our guest speaker and one lucky person "won" a free 1 hour massage from her. That lucky person was ME!!!!!!! HAHA!! That rocks my face off, I'm stoked!! So, like I said it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be and the two ladies that came and sat down by us were a lot of fun to talk with. We made jokes and laughed a lot at each other, so yeah. I don't remember their names though, oh well. :-/ Thank you for all the prayers and encouragement, it definitely helped!

Oh and I'm letting my dad check out the business thing I'm wanting to start to see what he thinks about it all before I say what it is...Alright that's it, PEACE!! ;-D

5 comments:

Amber said...

Hey Lee-Loo,

Just a little note to say wow those are great pictures. How old is Krissy's baby? He looks to be about Aiden's age, 9 months. And that chick in the picture with Taylor and Aiden, was my sister, Kara, she is 14. We have the same hair LOL. Bummer huh!? I cant wait to see the other pictures of your and James' adventure along the River! w00t! let me know when you post em!
I love you!
Amber

Anonymous said...

Leah-
love the p[ictures! You look fantastic as does James. makes me miss you guys even more! I want to squeeze you to pieces! I hope all is well- we are waiting for the scoop on that ladies thing with the 40 womean... how was it? Did you think anymore about your business plan? I hope all is well, you know you guys are on my mind! oh and Amber- My little baby Sam is almost 9 months old. he will be 9 months on the 15th of September. Where has the time gone??!
Well, Leah, babe. I love you and am thinking about you- write me soon! xoxox

Amber said...

Woo HOO!! I am so glad that you had a good time there with the other ladies Leah...And a massage too wow! I have never heard of the danger of massage in pregnant women. Funny how things work though because they say that having your back realighned at a chiropractor is safe during all stages of pregnancy and all that does is release toxins into your body as well. Oh well. I guess that is why I am not a doctor and NOT having any more children for sure...two is plenty. Krissy, I tried to post on your blog yesterday but for some reason, it would not let me. Said that the word verification was not being typed correctly, but I was typing the text that I saw. Anyway, Sam and Aiden are very close in age. Aiden will be 10 months old on the 8th of September. He is a great looking boy, so is your other one. You can check out my blue eyed monsters under Leah's pictures!! Leah, I love you girl, and will definately have to find out for sure when we will be in ATL for Christmas. Maybe we can work it out around you and James, so we make sure and see you. Boston is so far away from everyone, but Germany is even further!!

Leah said...

mama- they are on the right side of my page underneath the Good Reads and My Photos. Click on the Yay Pictures! link and it should take you to the website where my pictures are...i love u!

Leah said...

scotland pics are up