Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

The Sheep

I woke up with James this morning, had a hard time sleeping last night too. Anyways, since I was up I went into our guest bedroom and picked up some knitting stuff that I've been working on for a while and tried to do something different to see if I liked it better. I had the windows open and the fan going 'cause in Germany that's what they call air conditioning...Right so the windows were open and low and behold what do I hear?? The gentle Baaa-ing of the magical sheep! I still haven't seen them a second time yet but it renews my spirit (careful, if you read this you might get struck by lightning!) to know that I heard them this morning and I just had to share my joy with everyone.

In other news I've added a link to a photo page. There's not much there yet but check it out anyways, there's some cool pictures of Ireland and Germany and some of family. I'm going to add more soon so keep checking back for more photos of family and Scotland, Woot!

Before I sign off I have a request. If you think about it in passing, I ask that you lift up my spirit in prayer. I've been in a hard, long spiritual battle for awhile and it's become more difficult as of late and as a result I've become very weak and susceptible to Satan's lies. I can't give specifics but I would appreciate any prayer that can be offered, thank you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow sounds like a really great book! I may need to pick up a copy for myself! God speaks to His people EVERYWHERE! So you are not so strange...um...yeah! Heh, heh. So the Grand Canyon is really big! Sedona is really red! Like Ga red clay! I plan to use my blog this trip...if I can figure out HOW to use it. Love & miss you both! Mama OXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO...

Leah said...

It is a really great book, you should get a copy! Send me pictures of you trip, I'd love to see all the cool stuff you guys got to see! I hope you had a good time there! We love and miss you guys too!