Search This Blog

Friday, November 18, 2005

Story Stuff

All right, so, after looking over a few different websites and pouring over many, much, moosen! names I have narrowed the guys name down to two and one girls (even though I said I only needed guys names). I thought I'd get your opinions on which name you like better. So here they are, Quinn Bartley or Gavin Bartley....The girls name is going to be Mackenzie or Kenzie for short. I couldn't find any other Scottish girl names that I liked better than that one. Her name was going to be Coleen but that's Irish and seeing as how the guys names I liked were Scottish I had to find her a Scottish name that suited. Anyways, let me know what you think of the three names and anything else you wish to add, thanks!

3 comments:

empy said...

Are these two a couple??? Because I think that "Gavin and Mackenzie" sounds better than "Quinn and Mackenzie." Come to think of it, I guess I just like Gavin better all around.

Leah said...

Hehehe well they aren't a couple just yet but it's something like that....I'm leaning more towards Gavin myself but I still wanted some input from anyone that cared to give it. :-) What about "Quinn and Kenzie?"...

Anonymous said...

Quinn is a no go. That is Jodie's son's name & he is a bit of a wierdo so my vote is for Gavin..even though I'm not too fond of that one either