Search This Blog

Monday, October 31, 2005

Happy Halloween!

And Happy Birthday to all who had birthdays this past month, you know who you are! ;)

I had a random story pop into my head this morning around 4:30am. that's right around the time James usually gets up to go to PT (physical training). only over the last couple of weeks they've been learning combatives which basically means they learn how to protect themselves if they run out of ammo, lose their weapon or whatever, you know stuff that i'm glad he's learning but hope he never has to use. but none of that really has anything to do with the story that popped into my head except the time. anyways my point is that if i can collect my thoughts about it i may post some of it later on so maybe i could get some feedback from you.

in other news Kingdom of Heaven totally rocks my face off! James and I watched it again last night, a definite must see for those of you that haven't. that movie also kinda freaks me out because there are a few times in it where Orlando Bloom looks just like my brother, Jared, it's crazy! my mom and husband think so too. if you watch it, you'll believe! well maybe not but that's not for me to decide.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Orlando Bloom is prettier than I am...

Leah said...

whatever it still doesn't change the fact that at times during that movie he looks like you!

Anonymous said...

hmm, fascinating. this explains things about my life. i'm going to have to watch that movie again, maybe this time I can stay awake for the whole thing. (I liked it I'm just a wuss about staying awake when its late and i'm in a dark room!)

Anonymous said...

(drool) Orlando Bloom.... yum.

Leah said...

mmmm indeed!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, yum, rekon he's a 2 spooner too mmmmmmmm

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah...rocks my face off??!! I LIKE IT!!