Search This Blog

Saturday, October 22, 2005

just trying it out

well, i have a blog now just like half the people i know do only they are better at writing than i am so if nothing else my blog will be different from theirs in that respect. in any case i figure this is a good way for those that want to keep up with what's going on in my little world can without having to call or write or those that don't have the time to do either can stay up to date. i may or may not post again later right now i'm just trying this thing out to see how it all works. i can apparently put pictures and voice stuff on here if i really feel like it and can figure out how, so time for me to play!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you enjoy blogging. I sure do. :-) I want to know where you're headed and what's going on. Do tell! -Mary

Anonymous said...

Yeah, so, you should post at least once a week, otherwise people will forget you have a blog...

Anonymous said...

Hey Leah. I am sooo glad that you are doing this. I have been thinking about you alot lately and I miss you soo much. I will try to check this as often as I can.
Katie

Anonymous said...

Great idea! You should have plenty to post once you guys get to Germany. It's also a heck of alot easier than email. It's quite a social method of communication too.

Anonymous said...

BTW Jared's right about posting. I started a blog about a year and a half ago. I wasn't posting regularly and eventually forgot about my own blog! :p

Jared and Heather both have great blogs.

Leah said...

yay! people are posting on my blog, how exciting! yea i'm definitely going to try to post at least once a week but will shoot for more than that.

Anonymous said...

I get lazy about communication when I blog - I forget to email people. But I also love it because I have a phone phobia. Anyway, I'm so excited for you about Germany, and you should definitely check out Edinburgh, but also make sure you make it to the highlands when you go to Scotland. Or the Isle of Skye, which is too far away for me to go to this time :( I just wanted to hear some Gaelic. Well, I'm so glad you have a blog now!!!

Anonymous said...

I tried to call you about a week or so ago, and your phone number is different now. I have no idea about what's going on with you, and what have you been up to? Will you email me your phone number so that I can get in touch?

Leah said...

yea i'm the same way, Heather. i'm pretty bad about communicating with people which is really why i started this blog thing. i too have a phone phobia, i still haven't figured out why that is though. oh well.