Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

New Toy

So, I have a new toy and it's name is moogle. Well not really but that's what my background is on my new LAPTOP, yay!! My sweet husband purchased a Dell laptop for me about a month ago 'cause my desktop pc is slowly dieing on me. Thanks to the help of my mom my new pc arrived last Thursday. James laughed at me a lot during the whole setup process because I kept saying stuff like, "Wow, it's so nice to see that I can actually upgrade things on my computer without it telling me that it can't install the new upgrades!" I guess he's never had a computer that couldn't or wouldn't install new downloads for upgrading things, oh well. Anyways, it's a very nice pc and runs so smoothly and plays games pretty smoothly too! We just bought this game called Guild Wars, it's an online adventure type game, but it's pretty fun my character is already at level 8 and I've only been playing for a few days! Fun times!

Other than that, there's not a whole lot of new things going on around here. James was running a range (not really sure what all goes on there but I do know they shoot guns and sometimes people get hurt or die, rarely but it happens) all last week. Things went well for him which was good, nobody died or got hurt which is always a plus! Then that Friday was a mandatory fun day for the battalion (which includes James' unit). They call it an Organizational Day but it wasn't really that organized...it was pretty lame, on the upside though I got to spend all day with James, which was nice. Let's see, what else...James is here for most of this week then he's off to the field again for at least 2 weeks and he leaves on Friday. There's a possibility that they will extended their time out there, hopefully not but who knows. Again on the upside, because they are missing a three day weekend (this weekend) they'll be given an extra one at the end of October, so that's cool. Other than that nothing else to report except that sometime in November James and I will be going to Rome! I'm super excited!! Our flight, round trip for the both of us will cost about 4 Euro cents which is about 6 or 8 cents, CRAZY! Okay so that doesn't include taxes or our bag fees but still the actual flight only costs that much. In reality we'll probably be paying something like 20-25 bucks round trip which is pretty friggin' SWEET!! Aight that's it, peace!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so JAZZED you got your new PC. James sent me the specs and it's a SCREAMER!

I'm jealous!

I got your message about James running into a "potential" new friend. Sorry to hear about how he did it but I am glad both are OK.

I hope he's not to bummed about it.

Luv u guys BIG!

Amber said...

I agree, I am glad that you finally got your machine!! WOO HOO....You guys are missed terribly. And Leah, I keep forgetting to send you an email but Taylor got your package Saturday. I can't believe that my baby girl will be 4 tomorrow. :-(( WAHHHHHH!! Wish you guys could be here.
Love you,
Amber