Search This Blog

Sunday, July 15, 2007

School?

So I've been thinking a lot lately...I know, not the best idea for me...but as much as I HATE the idea of it, I'm actually trying to get into school. If I can get accepted I'll probably start in October of this year, working towards an English degree with maybe a minor in marketing. Not at all what I wanted to go to school for but unless I want to venture out on the German economy (which I'm not gonna do) it's the best choice I've got. Plus I figure, I like to write so why not learn how to write well (something I suck at), so I dunno, we'll see. I kinda feel like it's what I'm supposed to do and I'm terrified of doing it, just like everything else, but I'm being pushed in this direction and I can't fight it so what else can I do! No, James is not pushing me, nor is anyone else in my family, I believe God is the one pushing but I'm not really sure. If He is the one then hopefully I won't fail at it, that's a little comforting. It's still really scary for me though, I mean, it's taken me SEVEN years to finally get to this point! Anyhow, just thought I'd give anyone that still reads this a heads up as to what I've been up to and as always I'd appreciate your prayers on this matter, I'm REALLY gonna need them to keep my sanity trying to do this! Oh and the classes are only 8 weeks long which is nice, I don't like the whole drawn out semester dealio, way too long! Well that's all for now! Much love to you who read this! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Leah- I have been thinking a lot about you guys and hoping that you are well. You can totally do this. You are a smart, creative woman and God will surely equip you for his purposes. Don't be afraid! Just take it one thing at a time and enjoy the learning process. You may find once you're in it you are less anxious about it all too. I am glad you have found something to occupy your time and your mind. I think you will enjoy the challenge. Hang in there and I am definitly praying for you!! Both of you!!

Love and hugs!

Anonymous said...

Hey! Same, same....same as Kris' blerb...I lubs ya!

Gary said...

As I flow through time I see each soul.
I hear their thoughts, my own and know.
I feel the joy and peace they seek.
I see their hope and know it's weak.
I calm their fear or so it seems.
I lift them in their faded dreams.
I know what makes each person tick.
I know each source, each choice they pick.
As I flow through time I see each soul.
I touch each one and make them whole.
They're all the same both great and small.
I am their essence and their all.

Gary said...

i 4got to tell you that i luv u and miss u and pray;
May our great God who is just and compassionate, who rules creation with unimaginable wisdom, who provides every good thing to His cherished sons and daughters and who gave His own Son that we might be redeemed and called His own, bless you and James, watch over all that you do, draw you closer to Him and pour out His spirit in such a manner that you know and feel His love, His presence, His peace, His comfort, His safety and His guidance in all that you do.

i miss u!